The Upcoming elevation graph shows the elevation profile of the route ahead. It was introduced in version 1.33.582.3
Here are the steps to add the Upcoming Elevation graph as a data field:
On the main screen, tap on the "Profiles" icon.
Select your "Profile".
Tap on "Data Screens".
Tap on "Plot".
Tap on "Edit".
"Upcoming Elevation Graph" will be selected by default. Tap on "Done" to confirm.
You can now see your Upcoming Elevation Graph during a ride.
- The upcoming elevation graph of a route is plotted when the route is loaded.
- The X-axis shows distance ahead of the rider
- The Y-axis automatically adjusts to fit the visible data for the climb in m or ft
- "Rider" (Dot with yellow line) position is represented at the far left of the graph
- The graph then feeds in from the right and off to the left with the rider dot an X-axis line scaling up and down to draw along the graph line.
- When a route is loaded the upcoming elevation graph shows a default window size:
1. A button appears and allows the view to be reset when it has been zoomed in or
out (pinch zoom)
2. The default X-axis size is 2miles / 5km
- The Graph will not update or display if a Rider goes off-route. An indication such as "Off-route" or "Join route" is shown.