To see how to add Elevation Graphs, Click here.
Historic Elevation Graph:
The historical elevation graph shows the elevation profile of the path traversed.
Upcoming Elevation Graph:
The upcoming elevation graph of a route is plotted when the route is loaded.
- The X-axis shows distance ahead of the rider.
- The Y-axis automatically adjusts to fit the visible data for the climb in m or ft.
- "Rider"(Dot with yellow line) position is represented at the far left of the graph.
- The graph then feeds in from the right and off to the left with the rider dot an X-axis line scaling up and down to draw along the graph line.
- When a route is loaded the upcoming elevation graph shows a default window size where the X-axis size is 2miles / 5km. Double-tap to zoom in. A button appears and allows the view to be reset when it has been zoomed in.
The Upcoming Elevation Graph will not update or display if a Rider goes off-route.
An indication such as "Off-route" or "Join route" is shown.