This article will explain how to customise the TbT banner in regards to each Data Screen of your Profiles.
1. Tap on the "Profiles" app on the home screen.
2. Tap on the Profile for which you wish to customise the TbT banner.
3. Tap on "Data Screens"
- Here, inside each Data Screen, you will have 3 options for the TbT banner. The options you have are "Always On", "On Cue" and "Off" (Figure 1)
- "Always On" - The TbT banner fits such that page squishes to show all data fields (Figure 2)
- "On Cue" - The TbT banner overlays on the Data Fields at the bottom of the screen. (Figure 3)
- "Off" - The TbT banner is turned off. (Figure 4)
- When creating a new Profile, by default the TbT banner is:
- "Always On" on for Map screen.
- "On Cue" for the Main and Plot screens.