Your Karoo 2 can connect with any number of Bluetooth® Low Energy and up to 15 ANT+™ sensors simultaneously.
Here are the steps to pair an ANT+/BLE sensor with your Karoo:
- On the Home screen, click on the "Apps" button.
- Click on the "Sensors" app.
- Toggle the ANT+ button to search for only ANT+ devices.
- (Toggle the Bluetooth button to search for only BLE devices)
- Tap on the"﹢" button to start the search for nearby sensors.
- Once the nearby ANT+/ BLE devices are listed, select the sensor that you want to pair with.
- Tap on the"✓" button to confirm pairing.
- You will see a green confirmation screen.
- The chosen sensor will now be paired.
You can filter by Sensor type when searching for Sensors.
There are 2 options: ANT+ and Bluetooth.
You will see the limit for ANT+ sensors on the top.
If you have paired 15 ANT+ Sensors, the Karoo 2 will not allow you
to pair any more ANT+ Sensors till you unpair any paired ones.
You can continue to pair Bluetooth sensors.
You can also pair multiple sensors at the same time.
Click here to learn how to customize the precedence of the connected sensors.
Click here to see how to view information about connected sensors.