This feature allows the user to calibrate/zero-offset the ANT+ power meters for greater accuracy. This should be possible for meters supporting Auto Zero Configuration to be able to configure auto-zero on and off.
Here are the steps to calibrate your Power Meter on Karoo 2:
- On the Home screen, click on the "Sensors" app.
- Tap on the paired speed sensor.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap on "CALIBRATE".
- A message will appear on-screen, reading "Sending calibration command".
- When the calibration is completed, a confirmation prompt appears, reading "Calibration command sent".
Note: If you see the error message "Error code: TIMEOUT",
close the sensor app and follow the steps again with the
power meter still connected and transmitting live data.