POIs can be created on Routes or saved at Account Level. You can also drop a pin from the Control Center when out on a ride.
GPS is needed and POI needs to be within 100 miles of current location.
When in-ride, swipe down to see the Control Center.
In the "Ride Page", tap on the "Drop Pin" button.
Use your fingers to move and select the location you want to drop the Pin.
Tap the '✓' button on the bottom right of the screen. You will have 3 options.
Click on "Nav To" to navigate you to that Pin. You will see a purple-colored route.
Click on "POI" to create an Account Level POI. You will see this on your other rides.
Click on "POI" to create an Auto-Lap Pin. A Lap will be marked everytime you pass this location.
You can cancel navigation to any POI by tapping on it and selecting "Stop Nav To".
You can delete any POI by tapping on it and selecting "Delete".
- The purple route will be based on the existing route's cycling type.
- The design allows for the user to cancel the main route while navigating to a POI.
- Users will be routed back to the most optimal point on their normal route when they complete or cancel their POI journey.
- Dashboard - Adding Points Of Interest (POI)
- Dashboard - Importing POIs from RideWithGPS
- Karoo 2 - Auto-Lap