You can upload your completed rides to Strava, Suunto, AXS Web, TrainingPeaks, Ride With GPS, Komoot, and Xert directly from your Karoo 2.
Here are the steps to manually upload activities from Karoo 2:
- On the Home screen, click on the "Apps" button.
- Click on the "Rides" app.
- Select the Ride that you want to upload.
- Scroll up. You will see the available options.
- Toggle ON the options you want to upload to and tap on the "✓".
- The ride will be uploaded to the selected accounts.
- Swipe down to pull down the Control Center.
- You will see a notification saying that the activity was successfully uploaded.
If the Karoo 2 does not have an active internet connection,
The upload will be queued in the background.
It will resume when you connect to the Internet.