Pre-requisite: Must have Offline Maps downloaded.
How to start a ride without a route:
- You will be able to start a ride with a single click.
- Swipe to the preferred Profile in the background of your home screen.
- Tap on the Yellow "Start Ride" icon or the bottom right button to start the ride.
How to start a ride with a route:
- Select the preferred Profile from the home screen.
- Swipe to the Map Screen
- Tap on "⊕ Route" to open the Route Selection screen.
- Select the preferred route.
- On the confirmation page, tap on "✓".
- The route will now be added to the Ride and you will see the TBT banner(Unless you have turned off TBT).
- Tap on the Yellow "▶" icon or the bottom right button to start the ride.
Note: There is no option to select a bike pre-ride.
You can choose the bike in the post-ride activity summary.
The default bike will be the one you used for your last activity.
Notification to Start or Resume the ride:
If you forget to start recording the ride (starting a ride or resuming from a manual pause) when you are moving, a red notification banner showing "Ride not recording" will be displayed.
An audio alert is also played as a reminder to start or resume recording your ride.
Note: Tapping the alert would begin recording again and
swiping the banner would dismiss the notification from the screen.