Your Karoo 2 will be set to an auto-pause speed of 0.0 by default. If you do a lot of fast riding and you don't want any slow ride sections to affect your average speed then you can set this speed to a higher value. You also have the option to turn it off.
Here are the steps to change the default Auto-Pause speed:
- On the Home screen, click on the "Settings" app.
- Scroll down and select "Auto-Pause".
- Tap on "0.0".
- You will see a pop-up. Tap on "0.0" again.
- Enter your preferred speed and tap on the "✓" icon.
- This will now be saved as your Auto-Pause speed for your unit.
You can also Turn off the Auto-Pause feature if you wish.