You can connect a pair of Bluetooth headphones or a speaker to get Audio cues for Navigation and alerts from your Garmin Varia.
Here are the steps to connect a Bluetooth Audio device to your Karoo 2:
- On the Home screen, click on the "Settings" app.
- Scroll down and tap on "Bluetooth Audio".
- Toggle the button to "ON" to search for nearby Bluetooth Audio Devices.
- Tap on the name of the device you want to pair.
- Once the Device is paired successfully, you should see "Connected".
While riding with a Bluetooth Audio device connected, you can control the output volume of your Bluetooth Audio alerts under the Control Center
Tone and voice cue at about 500 ft to turn
Announcement of destination reached
Vehicle approaching fast
Battery low warning