You can create Individual Profiles for your different bikes on your Karoo 2.
Here are the steps to create a Bike Profile:
- On the Home screen, click on the "Apps" button.
- Click on the "Settings" app.
- Scroll down and select "Bikes".
- Tap on "Add" to create a New Bike profile.
- Enter a name and tap on "OK".
- The new Bike Profile will now be created.
You can assign a Default Bike to each Profile.
Click here to learn more.
Karoo - Total distance from the Rides app.
Bikes - Total distance covered on all the Bikes.
Note: If needed, you can change the bike in the post-ride activity summary.