You need to download the required maps for your region before you start riding. You will be able to download as many regions as you would like depending on the free space available. Click here to see the full list of available Offline Map Sections.
Here are the steps to download an offline map section:
- On the Home screen, click on the "Apps" button.
- Click on the "Settings" app.
- Scroll down and select "Offline Map Sections".
- Find the region you need from the dropdowns.
- Once you find it, tap on it.
- The Offline map for this region will be downloaded and saved.
- You can now ride routes within this region.
If you turn on your Karoo 2 in a new region(without that map),
it would show you a prompt to download the region.
1. Once an offline map section is downloaded, Navigation Data and TBT for any routes which fall under that will be available on your device. You do not have to offline any specific route data additionally.
2. The hierarchy of the regions is Continents > Countries > States. The smaller countries will be available as a single Region. Bigger countries such as the USA, France, etc. could be >5GB. In such cases, they will be broken down by states into separate regions.