You can now download any missing maps for your route directly from the routes app.
Pre-requisite: You should have an active internet connection on your Karoo.
Here are the steps to download a map region from the routes app:
- On the Home screen, click on the "Routes" app.
- Find any route that says MAP UNAVAILABLE.
- Once you find it, tap on "Download Map".
- This will take you to the Offline Maps under Settings.
- The map for this region will be automatically downloaded.
- You can now ride routes within this region.
You can remove any downloaded map by tapping on "Remove" against the region.