Pre-requisite: Enable Enable Developer Options
Here are the steps to enable the Bug Report shortcut on Karoo 2:
- On the Home screen, click on the "Settings" app.
- Scroll down and tap on "Developer Options".
- Scroll down and toggle ON the Bug report shortcut.
Here are the steps to send a Bug Report from the Karoo 2:
- Press and hold the B button to bring up the Power Menu.
- Select "Take Bug Report".
- This will send us a complete bug report.
- There wouldn't be any notification that a bug report has been sent from your device.
- A bug report is not uploaded over Cellular data. It is uploaded only when there is a WiFi connection. So, if you take a bug report while you you are without an internet connection, it will be uploaded as soon as your Karoo 2 is connected to Wi-Fi.