You will need to be connected to Wi-Fi to download any available updates.
Karoo 2 needs to have a minimum of 15% charge to install a Software update.
Here are the steps to manually update the software on your Karoo 2:
- On the Home screen, click on the "Apps" button.
- Click on the "Settings" app.
- Scroll down till you see and select "System Update".
- Tap on "Check for Update". (If a new software update is available, it will be displayed with the update size.)
- Tap on "Download".
- Once the download is complete, tap on "Restart & Install".
The Karoo 2 will restart and install the new software update.
You will also see a notification on the HomeScreen if a new update is available.