Tomorrow I will leave for a one-week bicycle ride with other guys.
Until yesterday my Karoo was ready to go: off-line map downloaded, the seven stage of the trip loaded and available offline.
Tonight I have updated the karoo and now I found mself in panic:
- To have the very last version of all the stages on my Karoo, I have deleted all of them using the dashboard.
- After that, I have reimported the seven stages as gpx files.
- I have checked the Karoo and I have found that the new imported (on the dashboard) stages were not available.
- Logoff-logon of the HH account on the karoo
- The seven stages appeared
- Then I have switched ON the "available off line" of all of them.
- Stage 1..ok Stage 2..ok Stage 3 queued Stage 4 queued...
- On the forum I have found a post were someone told that the status of queud was due to the same status of the off-line map portion related to the stage. And checking the offline map status, I have found some of them (two out of ten) queued, while before the firmware update all the maps were available offline.
While I am writing this post, the situation is changed from bad to very very bad:
ALL THE STAGES ARE NOW QUEUED,
ALL THE OFFLINE MAP ARE NOW QUEUED
WTF IS GOING ON???????
Please sign in to leave a comment.