not all are related to last update.
- for months I had problems with my Karoo to have Offline Map Sections and Routes to download, they are solved now. So happy now.
- start up display looks very nice.
- switch on/off cues works very fine.
- TBT instuctions works good after last up-date, and now also in the Datafields!
- re-calculating a TBT when you took a wrong direction must be more an economical direction. That also makes the Time to Destination and ETA much more reliable. Now I don't trust this option.
- hight info accuracy: within 24 hour setting from -2 went to +54 meters ( setting manual) stiil som work to do HH.
- using Karoo display in wet conditions, Not that sensitive. No glooves, display keeps "hanging"half way. Needs attention from HH.
- to start a Ride it happend me that I lost my sensors. After Reboot is works again. Needs attention.
- the yellow red green dots by AVG works fine, also when you select the AVG in one Page field. But the need of it is a question for me. Can you need it by a FTP test ??? please explain.
- slide down the main menu and you have the four circle fields ( Wifi/ Cellular/ Auto-Pause/ Sensors and you have the gps info . Great! But when you touch on the data info from gps, not in the circles, you easy also activate one of the Auto-Pause or Sensors fields. That is not good TMHO.
- to activate one of these circle fields, they are not that sensitive, sometimes it takes a long time to (de-)activate.
- when I do a Ride with TBT instruction and choose for an other direction TBT will bring me back on track, but I see it is not the most economical way back. is that the reason that Time to Destination and ETA is also not that accurate ? will it be fixed soon?
- question: is it possible during a Ride to change from bike profile in the yellow field?
Please sign in to leave a comment.