Here’s our current list of known critical bugs (only) for Karoo. The software team is aware of each of these and others that have been reported. They are working through them alongside the feature requests that are valuable to our customers. We’ll be keeping this list up to date as bugs are fixed, and adding any new bugs that may be discovered.
As always, please use the forums or our support email address to report any additional bugs you encounter.
1. Stages, Power2Max, and 4iiii power meter connectivity/data issues - (ANT+ updates have improved this but further work is to be being spent on integrating these sensors.)
2. Battery life can reduce at an accelerated rate after/mid-ride. (This includes depletion from 30-1% within a few minutes and when Karoo is idle in sleep mode.- this is an ongoing investigation)
3. For some users, certain sensors have demonstrated a reluctance to reconnect to Karoo after disconnection during a ride. - (more common for Bluetooth sensors but we are working on a few outliers in this still.)
4. Maps Missing road data and water bodies: (Work in progress on the mapping improvements)
5. Time_Out error on Power meter calibration - This is an ongoing investigation.
Please sign in to leave a comment.