Here’s our current list of known critical bugs (only) for Karoo. The software team is aware of each of these and others that have been reported. They are working through them alongside the feature requests that are valuable to our customers. We’ll be keeping this list up to date as bugs are fixed, and adding any new bugs that may be discovered.
As always, please use the forums or our support email address to report any additional bugs you encounter.
1. Stages, Power2Max, and 4iiii power meter connectivity/data issues - (ANT+ updates have improved this but further work is to be being spent on integrating these sensors.)
2. Syncing with Dashboard can be Sketchy - (This is currently a work in progress.)
3. Downloading tiles for offline map sections can fail for some users - (logs show a dramatic decrease from 25% to 9%, further improvement needed. Changing our offline mapping implementation is not a trivial matter but we are putting a focus in doing just this in the first quarter of 2019)
4. Issue with start location while creating a route mid-ride. - (more extensive work on our maps and navigation have been keeping us from shipping a bundle of these fixes.)
5. Battery life can reduce at an accelerated rate after/mid-ride. (This includes depletion from 30-1% within a few minutes and when Karoo is idle in sleep mode.- this is an ongoing investigation)
6. Karoo account details may show N/A or “Unknown User” - (This is not an issue with your account, only a syncing display problem on the Karoo – all your data, including Profiles, Activities, Zones, Routes, etc., will sync just fine once logged in.)
7. Elevation value does not stay the same - (This is under investigation under reliability of elevation values, viable methods are being looked on)
8. For some users, certain sensors have demonstrated a reluctance to reconnect to Karoo after disconnection during a ride. - (more common for bluetooth sensors but we are working on a few outliers in this still.)
9. Incorrect Navigation on the looped routes:- (This is currently a work in progress and needs to go through internal testing before releasing to ATG)
10. Vertical speed and Grade data fields frequently drops to Zero:- (Also, a work in progress for the ATG release)
Please sign in to leave a comment.