Here’s our current list of known critical bugs (only) for Karoo. The software team is aware of each of these and others that have been reported. They are working through them alongside the feature requests that are valuable to our customers. We’ll be keeping this list up to date as bugs are fixed, and adding any new bugs that may be discovered.
As always, please use the forums or our support email address to report any additional bugs you encounter.
1. Stages, Power2Max, and 4iiii power meter connectivity/data issues - (ANT+ updates have improved this but further work is to be being spent on integrating these sensors.)
2. Syncing with Dashboard can be Sketchy - (This is currently a work in progress.)
3. Battery life can reduce at an accelerated rate after/mid-ride. (This includes depletion from 30-1% within a few minutes and when Karoo is idle in sleep mode.- this is an ongoing investigation)
4. For some users, certain sensors have demonstrated a reluctance to reconnect to Karoo after disconnection during a ride. - (more common for Bluetooth sensors but we are working on a few outliers in this still.)
5. Incorrect Navigation on the looped routes:- (This is currently a work in progress and needs to go through internal testing before releasing to ATG)
6. Automatic Strava uploads do not queue up when not connected to the internet: (User can set up automatic with review or manual. A retry mechanism need to be implemented as the internet is not active as soon as the ride is over)
7. "Continue ride" gets stuck when TbT fails: (This was picked up by ATG and is being looked at. Removing the route and re-adding the route gets back the TbT)
8. Maps Missing road data and water bodies: (Work in progress on the mapping improvements)
9. Rider icon moves off map screen when map is locked: (Reported by ATG, and is being worked to resolve in upcoming update )
10. Unable to connect to Garmin Connect on Dashboard: (A change in the Garmin connect API resulted in this issue, it will be worked on for a resolution. User can set their route or activity to "public" at Garmin Connect and they should be able to import it.)
Please sign in to leave a comment.