Hi Hammerhead team,
I recently received an email from franklin with questions about how my bracket foot broke etc. I tried to respond, but I still can't send any emails to you due to spam classification (see picture below). That is why I post my reply here, because this is the only way to get in contact with you guys. I think you should know, that I am pretty done with it now. I have tried for three weeks know to get a new bracket foot (the third bracket that broke since I bought my hammerhead 6 months ago) and I am not a step closer. I have sent you many emails and posted 4 messages on this platform including pictures of my broken bracket foot. I hope it wil finally be settled.
1. I’ve had 3 foot breakages until now. Two of them were old ones.
2. The Karoo was mounted on the barfly that comes with the device when you buy it.
3. Somewhere in between Rhenen and Amerongen (located in the Netherlands).
4. It is just a smooth road.
5. Yes, I always use a lanyard just to be sure.
6. I think about 1500 Km
Please sign in to leave a comment.