Did a quick 26-mile loop tonight, my first issue free ride on the Karoo.
My experience timeline:
- Route uploaded from RidewithGPS and synced over to the Karoo a few seconds later. Check!
- Turned on the Karoo and my sensors connected without issue. Check!
- Started my ride and had this big, beautiful screen staring up and me saying, let's do this! Check!
- Turn-by-turn directions and prompts were spot on. Check!
- Battery drain was only 13% over 26 miles. Check!
- Finished ride and took advantage of the option to rename the ride on the device before syncing to Strava. Check!
- Ride uploaded quickly to Strava with no issues. Check!
This is the experience I hope to regularly have moving forward. I still have a Bluetooth issue with my Powertap P2 pedals and like others, would like to see the data center-justified versus left. But, tonight gave me hope that the Karoo could end up being my go-to computer.
Please sign in to leave a comment.