Every moment when I start up my Karoo is a surprice.
When will we have a RELIABLE and STABLE unit!
- No automatic sensor pairing. HR works but Duo-sensor speed/cadence not. It was well before
- Battery Datafield jumps from real data into three dots all the time.
- One time you have TBT, same ride other moment no TBT.
- Than I have only the red line to follow.
- Sensor priority not working well; when you have a drop of Duo-sensor (speed cadence) the gps sensor(speed) does not take over the data information during and after the ride.
- Elevation calibration not good. Still wrong information.
- Endless swiping in the App’s no longer working, you have to go from left to right and back.
- Information in the Datafields still not in the middle of the field.
- In Datafield set-up eight fields no full information of the units ( like Power to Weigth -W-….)
- Battery life after 36% it drop to zero in approx.. 10 (?) minutes.
- No info in Datafields from Time to Destination and Distance to Destination. (due to no TBT?)
- Blank red pop-up field jumps over my Data field many times, covering other usefull data.
- Cannot start my Karoo.
- I think the software is crashed.
- Cannot start a ride without a selected Route, BUT I cannot find one!! My Karoo says : no offline route available””.
- Left the Karoo at home, after three hours the Karoo was switched off. Started up again and with a workaround I could get the map in view. Nothing more Too late Karoo I did my trip without you.
- During the Karoo crash, ALL my Offline Routes in queued position
- During the Karoo crash, All my offline map sections in queued position
- Deleted all my offline maps, switched all my queued routes to offline available, made some new maps and downloaded them to cover a ride, but still only available in breadcrumb ride.
I am afraid that something with the Karoo software in general is serious wrong.
A month ago a did a factory reset. Now when you look at item 13 up to 18 I have the same issues again. I think during the use of my Karoo something with the software gets corrupted.
I have not sideloaded any software.
Hammerhead: Will the upcoming (WHEN ???) SW update solve all these problems.?
When I looked on the unofficial HH FaceBook page I read that TBT and Offline Map Sections will be updated. But the other above mentioned points are hot for me as well.
But above all: I want a unit which is STABLE , and on which I can RELY on.
Look what you promised in the early days and what you promised now.
Now I can even do no tests at all to give you good feed back .
Please sign in to leave a comment.