Here’s our list of known critical bugs for the Karoo. The software team is aware of each of these and is working through them alongside the feature requests that are valuable to our customers. We’ll be keeping this list up to date as bugs are fixed, and adding any new bugs that may be discovered.
As always, please use the forums or our support email address to report any additional bugs you encounter.
February 8- 1.445.1760.12
- Karoo 2 unit resets on its own all of a sudden and prompts to complete the Onboarding process after a shutdown: No Known workaround yet. The issue is being investigated.
- Elevation/Grade data is inaccurate on Climber for some sections: No Known workaround yet. This issue is caused due to bad map data and we are working towards fixing this issue.
- Unable to edit long routes on the Dashboard: We are researching the possibilities of expanding our limit for the Routes on Dashboard and Karoo 2.
- Cannot use hardware button long-press to zoom the Upcoming Elevation graph: The temporary workaround is to single tap on the Upcoming Elevation graph Data field to zoom-in and out. We will be fixing this issue in one of the upcoming updates.
- “Destination Reached” message appears at the start of the ride when start and end points are very close- Workaround is to keep a reasonable distance between the start and end point while creating a Route. The issue is being investigate
- FIT files of the Routes exported from RWGPS cannot be imported to the Dashboard- The issue is being investigated. Temporary workaround is to import the URL of the Route or sync the pinned Routes from RWGPS directly.
- Unable to import certain GPX Routes to the Dashboard with copyright tags and invalid timezone code in the GPX file: Temporary workaround is to upload the GPX file to platforms like Strava or RWGPS and export the GPX file from there. These GPX files can be imported to the Dashboard.
- Unable to directly sync Strava Routes to Karoo 2/Dashboard if the Route is set to Gravel or MTB - The temporary workaround is to import the URL of the Route or change the Route settings to “Bike”
Post is closed for comments.