If your Karoo 2 device has a high battery drain, slow charging, or is not charging up to 100%. The steps below will help to re-calibrate the battery.
- Let the battery die (drain to empty) - (To drain the battery faster, you can start a ride on your Karoo 2 and leave it)
- Power on - if it boots up completely to the home screen, repeat step 1.
- Repeat power-on attempts until it will not turn on (doesn't even show boot animation - 0%)
- Charge to 100% without powering on the Karoo 2 (Generally 3-5 hours, depending on the battery)
- Once at 100% then perform a hard reset.
If you have any doubts, please raise a support ticket here and we will help you.