After receiving my karoo and updating, I have tried to use on my turbo set-up. After initial pairing with garmin ant+ speed/distance, cadence and hrm sensors the unit started dropping the connection and would not register any readings on ride screen. I replaced all batteries with good quality ones and re-paired, on this attempt the unit was registering readings for a short period, about 2 miles showing on unit, then started to constantly disconnect then re-connect the sensors only registering readings for a few seconds before reverting to dashes on screen.
I hope you can offer a fix for this as the karoo is unusable on the turbo at present.
Please sign in to leave a comment.