The Hammerhead Dashboard can import Routes and Activities/Trips from the following websites:
- Strava: Routes and Segments. You can import any segment or public route by its URL. (To import Activities, you would have to convert them into routes)
- Ride with GPS: Routes and Trips
- Komoot: Routes
- OutdoorActive: Tours
- Gpsies: Tracks
- Bikemap.net: Routes
- MTB Project: Routes
- Trailforks: Routes and Trails
- GPStracks.nl: Routes
- Openrunner: Routes. Make sure you are actually viewing the route you want to import, as Openrunner does not change the URL as you browse between routes. Click on the "Route ID" in "Description - General Information" at the bottom of the route page and use the URL shown there.
Note: Make sure the routes are not marked 'Private' under your linked account.
Komoot routes require you to have the regions available under your account.
Here are the steps to import a Route using an URL:
- Click on "New Route" at the top right-hand corner and then click on "Import".
- In the section below "Website Link", paste the complete URL of the Route.
- Click on "Import".
- You will see the file being uploaded.
- This route will now be available on your Dashboard.