The Hammerhead Dashboard can import Routes and Activities/Trips from the following websites:
- Strava: Routes and Segments. You can import any segment or public route by its URL.(To import Activities, you would have to convert them into routes)
- Ride with GPS: Routes and Trips
- Komoot: Routes (Make sure the routes are not marked 'Private' under your linked account. Komoot routes require you to have the regions available under your account.)
- TrainingPeaks: Routes
- Bikemap: Routes
- Google Maps: Routes
- Any URL that ends in .gpx
Here are the steps to import a Route using an URL:
- Click on "ADD" at the top right-hand corner and then click on "Import".
- In the section below "Website Link", paste the complete URL of the Route.
- Click on "Import".
- You will see the file being uploaded.
- This route will now be available on your Dashboard.