The Hammerhead Dashboard can import ZWO & FIT based Workouts.
Here are the steps to import a Workout through the Dashboard:
- Select "Workouts" on the Sidebar Menu.
- Click on the "Add Workout" button in the top-right corner.
- Click inside the pop-up window that shows.(You can also Drag-and-drop the preferred file into this window)
- Select the preferred ZWO or FIT file.
- The workout will be imported to the Dashboard.
- The next time your Karoo connects to the internet, this workout will sync to it.
Any other file types other than ZWO or FIT will be rejected. Any unsupported ‘interval types’ with be rejected. You will see a similar error message.
Note: Distance-based workouts are not supported as of now. They will be converted and imported as time-based workouts.
ZWO Import Constraints:
- All workout steps must be one of types:
- Intervals (only repeating type)
- Step types we do not support:
- Ramp (coming soon)
- ZWO duration is always time in seconds
- All Steps must include at least one target of either:
- Power always takes preference over Cadence if both are supplied
- Some ZWO workouts include information associated with each step. The only fields that Karoo will support are ones relating to:
- All others will be ignored, but you can still use the workout.
- Zone-based power targets are not supported
FIT Import Constraints:
- Only support importing Workout file types (i.e. Activities or routes exported as FIT files are not workouts and will be rejected. )
- The workout must be one of these sport types:
- All steps must have one of these duration types:
- If open doesn’t include a target, it will be silently ignored
- RepeatUntilStepsComplete (only repeating type supported)
- Time/TimeOnly (seconds)
- Open (if it includes a target)
- All steps must have at least one of these targets:
- Speed (absolute)
- Heart rate (absolute or %)
- Cadence (absolute)
- Power (absolute or %)
- Zone targets (Power and HR) are not supported
Article is closed for comments.