Your Karoo can connect with ANT+™ Smart lights.
The Karoo only controls your smart light at the start and end of each ride. This means that you can still change your light’s setting while you’re riding by pressing its hardware buttons. It also means that your light will remain on, in its current setting, if the Karoo disconnects from it mid-ride.
Here are the steps to pair an ANT+ Smart Light with your Karoo:
- On the Home screen, click on the "Apps" button.
- Click on the "Sensors" app.
- Toggle the ANT+ button.
- Tap on the"﹢" button to start the search.
- Once the ANT+ Smart Lights are listed, select the ones that you want to pair with.
- Tap on the"✓" button to confirm pairing.
- The chosen lights will now be paired.
You can configure which of your lights’ supported modes are preferred for each light inside its sensor details.
The connected ANT+ smart lights will now turn on to the saved mode
when you start a ride on your Karoo.
The ANT+ smart lights will turn off when you end the ride on your Karoo.