You will need to be connected to Wi-Fi to download any available updates.
Here are the steps to manually update the software on your Karoo:
- On the Home screen, click on the "Settings" app
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Select "System Update"
- Tap on "Check for Update" (If a new software update is available, it will be displayed with the update size.)
- Tap on "Download".
- Once the download is complete, tap on "Restart & Install"
The Karoo will restart and install the new software update.
* You need to have a minimum of 30% battery before installing a Software update.
Also see: Automatically Download Software Updates