- Your Karoo comes with a lanyard to attach it to your bike.
- Flip the karoo to its backside.
- Use the small/thin Allen key to remove the screw and pop off the bracket foot.
- Slightly turn the screw anti-clockwise with the short side of the Allen key.
- Rotate the screw to anti-clockwise with the long side of the Allen key to pop off the bracket foot.
- Thread the lanyard through the small hole on the right side bottom of the bracket foot.
- Place the thread over the hook in the middle.
- Carefully flip it over and slide right where the foot is placed.
- Place the screw on the foot and use the Allen key to rotate it clockwise to tighten.
- Place the short side of the Allen key on the screw to apply slight pressure to tighten the screw to its stop, don’t apply excessive force/torque else the screw will strip its threads.
- Next, see: Tethering the Lanyard on the bike mount.
Here is a Video Walkthrough:
Article is closed for comments.