Pre-requisite: Must have Offline Maps downloaded. Click here to know more.
How to start a ride without a route:
- You will be able to start a ride with a single click.
- Swipe to the preferred Profile in the background of your home screen.
- Tap on the Yellow "Start Ride" icon or the top right button to start the ride.
How to start a ride with a route:
- Select the preferred Profile from the home screen.
- Tap on "⊕ Route" to open the Route Selection screen.
- Select the preferred route.
- On the confirmation page, tap on "✓".
- The route will now be added to the Ride and you will see the TBT banner(Unless you have turned off TBT).
- Tap on the Yellow "▶" icon or Button D to start the ride.
Note: There is no option to select a bike pre-ride.
You can choose the bike in the post-ride activity summary.
The default bike will be the one you used for your last activity.
Notification to Start or Resume the ride:
If you forget to start recording the ride (starting a ride or resuming from a manual pause) when you are moving, a red notification banner showing "Ride not recording" will be displayed.
An audio alert is also played (when connected to the Bluetooth) to alert you to start or resume recording your ride.
Note: Tapping the alert would begin recording again and
swiping the banner would dismiss the notification from the screen.