This article will explain the physical buttons on the Karoo and their actions.
• The smooth top-left button A is the Power button. Press and hold to power on/off the device, single press to put the Karoo into Sleep Mode.
• The textured middle-left side button is for Next, you can navigate menu options or toggle through Drawer tabs and ride screens using it.
• Pressing and holding the button will zoom in while on the Map screen.
• The textured lower-left side button is for Previous, you can navigate menu options or toggle through Drawer tabs and ride screens using it.
• Pressing and holding the button will zoom out while on the Map screen.
• The textured top-right button is the Action button and serves several contextual purposes:
• This is a “confirm” button on menus.
• Inside Ride Mode, press this button to begin/pause your ride.
• The textured bottom-right button is the Back button on menu screens.
• You can also use it to exit out of ride mode if you need to change anything before you start riding.
• Pressing it during a ride records a lap on a Numeric data screen.
• Pressing it on the Map screen allows 3-level Zoom in and out.
• Holding it takes you to the home screen.
• Double-tapping displays all open applications.