You can long-press on a location in the map view while riding to create a route to that destination. Internet connection is not required to do this and you can create an offline route. Turn by turn is shown throughout the ride on this route.
- This feature is only available when the user is riding without a route.
- Action prompts users to navigate to the selected location.
- User can cancel this “route”.
- Routing / TbT follows a purple color scheme.
- The maximum limit is 100 miles from the user location.
Here are the steps to create an Offline Route to destination:
- Tap on the map to place a pin for the destination point.
(It should be within 100 miles.)
- Tap on the "Purple Rider Icon" on the top of the map to create an offline route.
- The new route can be seen in a purple line.
This route can be dismissed by tapping the Red 'X' Button.