You can connect a pair of Bluetooth headphones or a speaker to get Audio cues for Navigation and alerts from your Garmin Varia.
Here are the steps to connect a Bluetooth Audio device to your Karoo:
- On the Home screen, click on the "Settings" app.
- Scroll down and tap on "Bluetooth Audio".
- Toggle the button to "ON" to search for nearby Bluetooth Audio Devices.
- Tap on the name of the device you want to pair.
- Once the Device is paired successfully, you should see "Connected".
- Tap on the "Three Dots" to open a Dropdown.
- Click on "Volume Settings".(You can change the Volume Level for the connected device here.)
- Go back to the Settings Menu.
- Scroll down and turn on "Bluetooth Audio Alerts".
Tone and voice cue at about 500 ft to turn
Announcement of destination reached
Vehicle approaching fast
Battery low warning