Key Button Icons show a physical representation of the button's function on the screen while in-ride. The functions vary on different screens like Pause/ Unpause, Lap, Zoom, etc. This feature is turned ON by default.
Here are the steps to turn off the Key Button Icons:
- On the Home screen, click on the "Apps" button.
- Click on the "Settings" app.
- Scroll down till you see "Key Button Icons".
- You will see the option "Hide In-Ride". Toggle it "Off".
- The Key Button Icons will now be hidden on the Karoo screen when in-ride.
Note: This can be enabled/disabled anytime from the Settings app.
Article is closed for comments.