You can upload your activities to Strava and Training Peaks directly from your Karoo.
You have the option to select between "Automatic" or "Manual" activity upload modes.
To learn how to switch between these modes, see: Connected Services on the Karoo
Here are the steps to manually upload activities from the Karoo:
- Open the "Activities" App from the home screen.
- Select the Activity that you want to upload.
- Click on the "Upload" icon.
- You will see the Activity Upload Confirmation box.
- Scroll up. You will see the available options.
- Toggle ON the options you want to upload to and tap on "Upload".
- You will see a notification saying that the activity was successfully uploaded.
Note: If the Karoo does not have an active internet connection, the upload will be queued in the background until you connect to the Internet.