Your favorite routes from certain Third-Party websites can be synced to your Hammerhead Dashboard.
Currently available options:
- Your RideWithGPS, Komoot, or Strava account should be connected on the Dashboard. Check this article on Linking Third-Party Accounts
- The map region must be downloaded on Komoot for the Routes to sync from Komoot.
Below is an example of how to link to sync Starred Routes from Strava to your Dashboard:
- Choose the routes you want to sync to your Hammerhead Dashboard and Star them on your Strava Dashboard.
- Click on the "Sync Routes" button on the Dashboard.
- All the Pinned Routes from RideWithGPS, 50 most recent routes from Komoot, and Starred Routes from Strava will be synced to the Dashboard.
- Note - Once you add a new route on the 3rd party platform, click on the button to trigger the sync