You can connect your Accounts from other routing websites to your Dashboard.
Currently available options:
- Ride with GPS
- MTB Project
Below is an example of how to link an account with Strava:
- Select "Settings" on the Sidebar Menu.
- Click on "Connect with STRAVA"
- You will be redirected to the Strava Login page.
- Enter your Strava Login Credentials and click on "Log In".
- You will see a confirmation page. Click "Authorize".
- Your account will now be connected. The "Connect with Strava" should now be changed to "DISCONNECT STRAVA".
You can now choose between "Automatic" and "Manual" Activity Upload Modes.
This is a universal setting for your Account. You can change it on the Karoo too.
Note: "Automatic" and "Manual" Activity Upload Modes are applicable only for Strava, Training Peaks, and RideWithGPS for now.