This article will explain the physical buttons on the Karoo 2 and their actions.
- The top-left button A is the Previous button.
- On the Home Screen, you can use this to navigate Left between profiles.
- Inside the Ride App, you can use this to move Left between data screens.
- On the Map screen, you can long-press this to zoom out.
- On a Graph screen, long-press this to zoom out.
- The bottom-left button B is the Back button.
- Pressing it on the Map screen allows 3-level Zoom in and out.
- Double pressing it on the Map screen allows 3-level Zoom in and out.
- When Paused use this to Save the ride
- Power On/Off
- The top-right button C is the Next button.
- Pressing it during a ride records a lap on a Numeric data page.
- On the Home Screen, you can use this to navigate Right between profiles.
- Inside the Ride App, you can use this to move Right between data screens.
- The bottom-right button D is the Confirm button.
- Inside the Ride App, you can use this to Start the ride or Pause and Resume.
- On the Home Screen, you can use this to select the Profile.
- Press and hold to open the App Switcher which will display all open applications.
Note: Factory reset can be initiated by three button combination. Buttons B, C, and D simultaneously.
When you are in-ride, press Buttons A and C simultaneously
to bring up the Quick Action Menu.
Pressing and holding the B button will bring up the Power Menu.
You have 2 options: Power Off or Screen Off.
Pressing the B and D buttons simultaneously will also turn off the Screen.
Press any button to turn on the screen again.