You have an option to skip the onboarding process after a reset.
Scroll to the end of this article for the steps to skip.
Here are the steps to perform a Hard-Reset on your Karoo 2 :
- Turn off your Karoo 2.
- Press and hold Buttons B, C, and D simultaneously.
- Once see the white recovery screen, let the buttons go.
- The device will then erase the data.
- The Karoo 2 will reboot after erasing.
- The Onboarding screen appears.
Steps to skip the Karoo 2 Onboarding process:
- Tap on "ⓘ HELP".
- You will see a notification with the support URL.
- Press and hold the Pop up window.
- Select "Skip Onboarding".
- You will be taken directly to the Home Screen.
Login to your Hammerhead Account to restore your Routes and Activities automatically.
You will then have to download Offline Maps and pair your sensors again.