Users can have multiple Profiles and each Profile can have multiple Data Screens and each Data Screen can have up to 10 Data Fields.
The hierarchy of items is as follows:
- Profiles (unlimited)
- Page Sets (unlimited)
- Data Screens (unlimited)
- Data Fields (max 10)
Here are the steps to create and customize a New Profile:
- Open the "Profiles" app from the home screen.
- Tap on the '+' button on the bottom right of the screen.
- Enter a name and click on "OK".
- You will see the Default Layout.
The grey icon is a "Back" button.
You can also use the "E" button to go back.
Tap on "EDIT LAYOUT" at the bottom of the screen
to see the various Data-Screen layouts available.
Here you have the option to choose from 12 different Numeric layouts.
Once you choose the desired layout for this page,
swipe left to move to the next Data screen.
Here, you will have the option to choose from 6 different Map layouts.
Once you choose the Map layout, swipe left to move to the next Data screen.
Here, you will have the option to choose from 11 different Graphical layouts.
If you wish to add an additional screen, swipe left.
You can choose this screen to be a Workout screen or
any of the 29 different layouts you have seen above.
Once you have selected the layouts, you can customize the data fields that you need.
Check out all the Data field options available.
- Tap on the Data Field that you would like to change.
- From the Dropdown, choose the Data Field that you want to add.
- Tap on the '←' button on the bottom left of the screen.
- You will see that the selected Data Field is now visible.
If you would like to rearrange the order of your Data screens,
Long press a data screen.
Drag to rearrange the Data Screens.
Tap on the Red "Delete" icon to delete a Data Screen.
Long press on a Profile to rename it.