The Upcoming elevation graph shows the elevation profile of the route ahead. It was introduced in version 1.33.582.3
How to add the graph for the ride
To add the elevation graph as a data field, please follow the steps below:
- On the main screen, tap on the Pages icon (Figure 1)
- Select your Page Set (Figure 2)
- Tap on Data Screens (Figure 3)
- Tap on "Add" to create a new Data Screen (Figure 4)
- Type a name for the new Data Screen and tap on "OK" (Figure 5)
- Tap on "Add Plot-Type data field" (Figure 6)
- Tap on "Climb" and select the Upcoming Elevation (Figure 7)
- You can now see your Elevation Graph during a ride (Figure 8)
- The upcoming elevation graph of a route is plotted when the route is loaded.
- The X-axis shows distance ahead of the rider
- The Y-axis automatically adjusts to fit the visible data for the climb in m or ft
- "Rider" (Dot with yellow line) position is represented at the far left of the graph
- The graph then feeds in from the right and off to the left with the rider dot an X-axis line scaling up and down to draw along the graph line.
- When a route is loaded the upcoming elevation graph shows a default window size:
1. A button appears and allows the view to be reset when it has been zoomed in or
out (pinch zoom)
2. The default X-axis size is 2miles / 5km
7. Graph will not update or displayed if a Rider goes off-route. An indication such as "Off-route" or "Join route" is shown.