The Upcoming Elevation Graph works on a pre-planned route or when navigating to a Pin or Point of Interest.
Route to Home from Quick Actions, tap on any POI mid-ride, or long-press to navigate anywhere and you’ll be able to see a full-resolution elevation graph in the Upcoming Elevation data field.
You will also see the elevation graph change, if you have gone off-route and Karoo has rerouted you.
To see how to add Elevation Graphs, Click here.
Upcoming Elevation Graph:
The upcoming elevation graph of a route is plotted when a route is loaded
or if you are navigating to a POI.
Historic Elevation Graph:
The historical elevation graph shows the elevation profile of the path traversed.
- The X-axis shows the distance ahead of the rider.
- The Y-axis automatically adjusts to fit the visible data for the climb in m or ft.
- "Rider"(Dot with yellow line) position is represented at the far left of the graph.
- The graph then feeds in from the right and off to the left with the rider dot an X-axis line scaling up and down to draw along the graph line.
- When a route is loaded the upcoming elevation graph shows a default window size where the X-axis size is 2miles / 5km. Double-tap to zoom in. A button appears and allows the view to be reset when it has been zoomed in.
The Upcoming Elevation Graph will not display if no route is added.
An indication saying "No Route Added" is shown.
Article is closed for comments.