You will be able to save your Home location as an Account Level POI on your Hammerhead Account.
This allows you to create a Route to Home on your Karoo from your current location.
Here are the steps to create a Route on the Dashboard:
- Select "My Account" on the Sidebar Menu.
- Click on "Address" and search for your address.
- Click on "Save Changes".
- Once updated, it will be immediately reflected on your Karoo.
You will be able to see the Home location when you create a Route on your Dashboard.
You can now navigate to Home using just the physical buttons on your Karoo.
Refer: Quick Action Menu
You will also see the Home Location inside the Ride App on the Karoo.
If you long press on it and click on the purple rider icon,
a purple-colored route navigating you Home.
Here are the steps to add/edit an Address from your Karoo:
- On the Home screen, click on the "Settings" app.
- Select "Hammerhead Account".
- Tap on "EDIT".
- Enter the Address and tap on "OK".
This address will be reflected to the Dashboard automatically.