You can delete a ride on the Karoo. Here are the two ways you can delete a ride:
- Delete an ongoing ride from the Ride App.
- Delete a completed ride from the Activities App.
Here are the steps to delete an ongoing ride from the Ride App:
- During a ride, tap the " ▌▌" icon or press the Top Right (D) button.
- Your ride will now be paused.
- Tap on the Yellow "▦" icon. You will see a message saying "SLIDE TO END RIDE"
- Slide the Yellow Icon towards the left on the bottom part of the screen.
- This will take you to the Activity Summary Screen.
- Tap on the bin icon / Press E button to choose the ride to delete.
- You will see a message saying "SLIDE TO CONFIRM"
- Slide from right to left OR press E button (bottom-right button) to confirm and delete a ride.
Here are the steps to delete a completed ride from the Activities App:
- Click on the "Activities" App.
- Swipe the activity that you want to delete from right to left.
- The ride will be deleted. You will see an "UNDO" button for a few seconds only.
Note: Once a ride is deleted from the Karoo, it will be deleted from
the Dashboard as well. A deleted activity/ride can not be retrieved.